Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Gotta Love Year Round School!

So, the kids were "off track" for a few weeks. At the beginning of the three weeks, flashes of this past summer went through my head and I began sweating bullets at the thought of a repeat! Keep in mind, I also had a brand new baby last summer, so it wasn't a fair comparison to make : ) However, it was also Kerin's first week back on the road in over 2 months, so I was flying solo again!

It actually went surprisingly well. So well, that when my kids went back to school, I missed them terribly! We were able to make cookies, crafts, organize some things, etc. Plus, I had two extra potty trainers, although Sam and Jace weren't crazy about their new job titles. But, it seemed to work - Lexi only has accidents once in a great while.

No comments:

Post a Comment